• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do i get..

If memory serves me correctly (and there's a good chance that it doesn't :lol:) you're supposed to use a hutch snuggle underneath a hugger, not on its own, although you can use a hugger on its own. A snuggle is insulated so keeps the heat in the hutch a bit better; the hugger is waterproof and stops draughts and rain getting in the front, and also stops the snuggle from getting wet. Wet insulation will just draw the heat out even faster.

If it's one or the other I'd get the hugger and go get some of the shiny silver type home insulation from B&Q or somewhere to put under it :D

If memory serves me correctly (and there's a good chance that it doesn't :lol:) you're supposed to use a hutch snuggle underneath a hugger, not on its own, although you can use a hugger on its own. A snuggle is insulated so keeps the heat in the hutch a bit better; the hugger is waterproof and stops draughts and rain getting in the front, and also stops the snuggle from getting wet. Wet insulation will just draw the heat out even faster.

If it's one or the other I'd get the hugger and go get some of the shiny silver type home insulation from B&Q or somewhere to put under it :D

Thanks!!!!!! :D

Back