• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Autumn

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Well Beth he found her :( :oops: Beth took me to pick Autumn up. I said he wouldn't find her til Wednesday (my b'day) and he wouldn't be able to say anything.

I went out to have a snuggle when I got back from work and he found my latest addition. After the usual grumpiness that comes with getting a new bun, he was sat cuddling her. And she has certainly made herself at home. Running over OH marking and generally wanting fuss.

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

IMG_6319.jpg

Ooops!!!!!! At least the grumpiness didn't last long!!! And she can always be an early birthday present anyway!!! ;) Where was Sophie while she was making herself at home in the lounge?!

And I still think she's a cutie!!!! :love:

she is 18 months, her original mum and dad split, and neither could keep her. :cry: she was well loved and cared for, so I decided to keep her name. I was debating between Sophie and Autumn for Sophie, so when I found Autumn, it felt like it was meant to be

Back