• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pretty Girl Nushka

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgoeus girlie arrived today as her owner has been evicted and is going to return to Poland:(
Say "Hello" to Nushka:love:
nushka.jpg

and another
nushkaa.jpg

and a side view of this well cared for lady
nushkab.jpg

She will be vacs and neutered then on the look out for a husbun!

Last edited:
Jill, she's beautiful!!!

They didn't get her from us did they? I had a couple of guys from Poland in over a week ago saying they were going back home and needed to get someone to take their rabbit. I told them to come in last Friday as they said they were going back to Poland yesterday, but they never materialised????

Jill, she's beautiful!!!

They didn't get her from us did they? I had a couple of guys from Poland in over a week ago saying they were going back home and needed to get someone to take their rabbit. I told them to come in last Friday as they said they were going back to Poland yesterday, but they never materialised????

no she was bought about 11 months ago from the pet shop near Matalan

oh wow what a beauty.. and obviously very well cared for which is really good to see :D Hope she doesnt have to wait too long for a new home:D

Back