• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I'm one step closer to finding Frank a wife!

TermiteFrank

Wise Old Thumper
I've just found a rescue place really close to home. They are a registered charity and foster their animals out rather than have an adoption centre. Well, I thought what excuse have I got not to phone?

The woman I spoke to was really lovely and she's coming on Saturday to do a home check. I'm so excited - god I hope I pass! She told me all about the bunnies they'd had in (more than 40 from one house a few months back!) and a few of the other animals as they rescue everything from dogs down in size by the sounds of it. I was a bit scared she'd be worried about me having dogs, but she says she has several dogs herself and they get on great with her own bunnies. She even has a bunny in mind, presuming that they get on when introduced and she'll help me with bonding too.

Keep your fingers crossed everybody! I can't wait to meet this little spayed dutch girl she's told me about. I just hope the weather picks up so I can give the kennel a once over with preservative.

sounds promising.. to be honest even when we think the right buny is there for our buns they can surprise us so if you bun doesnt get on with prospective suitor dont give up im sure the rescue will have a few more to try with him ! :)

sounds promising.. to be honest even when we think the right buny is there for our buns they can surprise us so if you bun doesnt get on with prospective suitor dont give up im sure the rescue will have a few more to try with him ! :)

Oh definitely! She said it's really up to the rabbits more than anything, but this particular one sound ideal to try first. If they don't get on, we're both willing to persevere with trying others.

Back