• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im sorry :'(

Im sorry if I have done anything wrong on this forum to upset anyone of anysort but I love buns and wouldn't do anything to harm them. :cry: I just dont know what to say/do. I guess nobody wants me on the forum so I think this will be my last day on here :(

awh hun!!! Dont be upset, and please dont leave!! **hugs**
You love you buns to bits, and i know you wouldnt harm them. Please dont go. xxxx

Wait what? I think I have missed something. What makes you say all this?

Even if people don't want you here, what do YOU want? If you want to be here, then be here, if not, then don't be, but make you choice based on what you want, not what you think others want (because that's often not actually what they want).

nobody will think that,you love your bunnies and it is great for young people to care for animals like you do so you must stay :D

Last edited:
i felt like that some time ago when i was on here but to be honest i wanted to be on here so ive stayed and im glad i did:D

No one was having a go at you. We like you. Just some people are out to use others, its not your fault. As you go through life you come up against people who prey on others like that breeder, you are not to blame for it.

Did I miss a ding dong or something? :lol: Oh, hang on - is this about the criticism over the loan bunny?

Don't go because of that - we only learn by our mistakes. You're young, it's not really your responsibility but your mum's and in the same position, you probably won't do it yourself in the future because you'll live and learn. Nobody thinks you're a pariah not fit to be here because of it, even if we personally wouldn't do it ourselves. People have opinions and usually join forums because they are not afraid of voicing them - you should expect it and have a thick skin about it.

You should try getting involved in a vegetarian vs meat eating thread on here or watch me go off on one when PETA are mentioned (thankfully this forum has been spared a wrathful rant by me thus far). Now THAT can get face slappingly, hair pullingly vicious. :lol:

I have just read the thread.

Cor, some of you people are a bit harsh arent you:shock:

Emma is a junior member, come on folks, we are here to support people and offer advice and be kind to people, not turn on them like that.

OK it wasnt ideal about the "rent a bun" but sometimes I do think there is a lot of "holier than thou" stuff going on this forum which I witnessed yesterday after innocently posting about the price of cat food and it got turned into that I was feeding my cats a load of rubbish and I ended up in tears.

Emma, you stay on the forum, dont let anyone bully you off it, if folks cant say anything nice, they should not say anything at all.

I am not saying what happened with the bun was ideal but there are ways and means of saying so and some of the replies were mean and spiteful and there is no need to be like that to a junior member.

sorry just realised what this is all about :oops: agree with cat and hugs to you emma not nice to be attacked :(

Last edited:

Emma is a junior member, come on folks, we are here to support people and offer advice and be kind to people, not turn on them like that.

OK it wasnt ideal about the "rent a bun" but sometimes I do think there is a lot of "holier than thou" stuff going on this forum which I witnessed yesterday after innocently posting about the price of cat food and it got turned into that I was feeding my cats a load of rubbish and I ended up in tears.

Emma, you stay on the forum, dont let anyone bully you off it, if folks cant say anything nice, they should not say anything at all.

I am not saying what happened with the bun was ideal but there are ways and means of saying so and some of the replies were mean and spiteful and there is no need to be like that to a junior member.

Agreed, its her parents who are responsible for the rabbits not Emma and having a go at her or making her feel bad isnt going to acheive anything

It always seems to be the young members, who are unable to do much about these situations anyways that get jumped on here :(

Thank You :) x

:thumb:

Yes I agree,I have teenage sons who sometimes are a pain in the bum and I think it is great that young people use this forum and love their animals and we should be kind,welcoming and helpful and support the young people.
There thats coming from a 34 year old who remebers what it is like to be young.I was never allowed any pets,so I am making up for it now:oops::oops:

Dont get me wrong - the forum is FAB - I love it :D and the majority of people have been really lovely, helpful and friendly so I am not dissing the forum, just sometimes folks can come over as a little bit aggressive.

We all love our pets and do the best we personally can for them :love:

This is exactly what i put.

So glad your staying hun, i must have missed it all as per usual.From reading Cat,Sillyrabbit comments i totally agree.Deb.x

Back