• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

everyone meet my TWO!! New boys- Joey and Scooch

kerry-123

Mama Doe
I said in an earlier post about wondering if Joey would be okay on his own, well once my mum seen the two of them she had to have scooch as well!! Scooch is a little adventurer jumping around the sofa and exploring all around him lol Joey is a little more quiet but none the less amazing. I am soo happy we got to take both of them because I just fell in love with the little angels
Scooch
280.jpg
here are some pics !!
Joey and Scooch, on my mum's arm lol

282.jpg

Joey
283.jpg

they are gorgeous! they look young if they are then make sure you do get them neutered before hormones kick in to stop any potential fights x

they are gorgeous! they look young if they are then make sure you do get them neutered before hormones kick in to stop any potential fights x

I was actually about to ask someone about that thanks, what age to get should I get them done at? They are six weeks because I have to neuter a guinea pig aswell!

Back