• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!

RococoRabbitz

Young Bun
Hey there! I'm Christine, I'm a teaching assistant and live in Cheltenham with my husband, our two (nearly!) grown-up daughters, five rats, several mice and two baby house-bunnies named Diva & Lulu. Diva is four months old and a castor rex and Lulu is a three-months-old black lionhead-y type of bunny... They're obviously very glad to have found this forum and look forward to some interesting conversations!:wave:

Hey there! I'm Christine, I'm a teaching assistant and live in Cheltenham with my husband, our two (nearly!) grown-up daughters, five rats, several mice and two baby house-bunnies named Diva & Lulu. Diva is four months old and a castor rex and Lulu is a three-months-old black lionhead-y type of bunny... They're obviously very glad to have found this forum and look forward to some interesting conversations!:wave:

Hi christine welcome to RU:wave::wave:

Thank you! :) This is a brilliant forum, and people are extremely nice & helpful - I'm _loving_ it here...! (As are Diva & Lulu) :wave:

Just seen your avatar (I think you spell it like that) is that your two bunnies? :love: would love to see more piccies

Thank you, and Diva & Lulu say hello to Anna who wanted to see their pics!:wave:

Here's one of Diva looking pretty in pink:

... and here's one of Lulu stealing an apple:

(The pics get bigger when you click on them...:oops:)

h iand welcome i was born in chelteham!! my mum lives in gloucester with her two elderly buns!(chelsea and sooty) welcome to the forum!!!

Hi there, ive only been here about a week and im hooked already!! lol. Ive been in work nearly an hour and havent done a thing lol.

Back