• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling Bunnymadhouse! Little U/D

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
I thought i would start a thread to keep you updated with our progress. The buns are currently sat together all snuggled up after Alfie groomed Lola's head, ears and eyes:love: It's such cute to see!

I'm not sure what i'm doing when i go to work as they will be alone for 4 hours. I may put H in a pen in the other bathroom with Lola on the outside of the pen so they can still see each other. I feel bad splitting them but i'm worried they could have a fight and get hurt:?

Last edited:
oooohhh blesss ...

if there is no chasing at all this morning i would leave them together if they were mine ...

but dont sue me please if you do and something happens :shock: :?

if you do split them you might nbe back to chases when you put them back together ...

i know its scary...but itll be worth it in the end ;) (says Angie from miles away :lol: )

right...i got the pen all ready and came back into the room to see them sat huddled together down the side of the toilet (classy!):lol: There hasn't been a serious bout of humping this morning so i think i will leave them. oh god i get scared saying that:oops::lol:

:wave: i've just got home and they are fine:D Andy has been texting me since 3:30 with little updates. Lola has groomed him a little and he's groomed her some more. The humping has all but subsided as i think Alfie (new name hope you like it:)) has accepted Lola is going to be boss. They are still in the ensuite and will be until possibly tomorrow afternoon. I'll see how it goes:D

I can't find any fur pulled or blood anywhere so i think they were ok for 4 hours on their own. I have to leave them all day tomorrow. Do we think they will be ok now???

Ooooh sounds like it's going good. Can't wait to see piccies.

Hope the humping isn't too bad. Not sure if there's something in the air but Bell keeps trying to hump T but can't as he's too small, and he keeps humping her head :shock:
thBunnies.gif
:shock: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

:oops::lol::lol: thats excellent! the humping has all but stopped now, Alfie just wants Lola to groom him but she's only done it once. Not bad to say we are only 32 hours in:D

:oops::lol::lol: thats excellent! the humping has all but stopped now, Alfie just wants Lola to groom him but she's only done it once. Not bad to say we are only 32 hours in:D

Sounds like Bella :roll: T is absolutely desperate for her to groom him and will she? Not a chance. I have seen her grooming him twice since they were bonded, and that was the week I was bonding them. Since then, unless she's doing it when they're on their own (you never know :oops:) not once. Hope Alfie has more luck than poor T :lol: :lol: :lol:

i had a much better sleep tonight although they kept me awake ripping the cardboard i put down for them to wee on:lol: Alfie didn't know what to do at first but Lola's a very good teacher and soon had him chewing away.

I am going to put a litter tray in there this afternoon, will this be ok?? It's just that my ensuite is looking quite a mess and smells bad:oops:

We have a few little chasing incidents but no nipping or humping. Alfie just follows Lola for some attention. I was going to move them to the bigger bathroom today but i am going to leave them for a few more days.

Is it ok to put some toys in now? Lola is getting very frustrated at being cooped up

Back