• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dobbin and Twinkle in vets.

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Morning

Just popped on for a bit of moral support really. My bunnies are in having dentals today - i am very worried about them. I am sure they will be fine, but i do hate leaving them. I have prepared the conservatory so they can live in with us for a few days when they are in.

To keep myself busy i am making Christmas cakes! I wondered if someone could please help me, i am about to cook my Christmas Cakes!! The recipe says for an 8" tin cook for 4 1/2 hours, however i am splitting the recipe over 12 small tins, to make mini cakes, could anyone please advise me as to how long i need to cook them for? Thank you.

Also the recipe says to tie baking paper round the top with a hole in it - do i need to do this?

Thanks

sue
xx

yaaayy ...helloooo

long time no see ... :wave:

Hope says hi :wave:

2008_1011septandhols0091.jpg

im sure the buns will be fine....but sending lots of vibes antway to make sure ..

no baking advice im afraid ...im hopeless at baking .. :roll:

Angie xx

Hello, long time no see :wave:

Hope your little ones are ok after their dentals, and that your cakes have come up lovely. Please feel free to post me one if you want some independent verification ;)

Can we see some more piccies of your gorgeous bunnies please, it's been tooooo long!

Back