• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is is about YOUR bun that makes you smile?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

We all have bad days, I had a dreadful one yesterday but there is always something about Lola that makes me smile.

I love it when she is running about and has a huge piece of hay stuck to the fur on her bum.:love:

I love the look on her face when she is concentrating on have a poop.:love:

I love how she sits up in the garden when it is windy and all her fur is blowing in the wind :love:

I had a rubbish day yesterday too....somehow going out to see th bunnies makes me forget it for a while....Alexander is just so cute,comes running when he hears my voice,Buster is always 'paws up on the run' waiting for a fuss or even better food!

All 10 of mine are cute and gorgeous but those two are the cutest!

i love the way ted flops out at the radiator and just looks in complete bliss, i love it when she just collapses when i'm petting her. i love it when petal cleans my clothes (she must think i'm real dirty) and the wat she gives me a dirty look. i just love everything about my buns. they are the sweetist things. :love:

Ooooh, good question. I have too many buns, so I'm going to try and highlight different things from different ones.

Sky

The way he knows what I need.

His indignant expression if he sees someone getting what he wants.

His jealously (not nice for him, but it looks cute).

The fact he is truly his father's son.

The fact he follows me around, and just wants to be with me wherever I go.

Badger

The way he peers into my face if I am sleeping and he can get on my bed.

The way he acts like a puppy more than a bunny.

Star

The way he has to be as close to me as possible

Sandy

The way when she wants something (normally food) she stamps and glares at you, so you know she definitely wants something.

The trio

The way the swarm when they want food.

How they look when they are all lying and sleeping together. I want to get in and join them. :lol:

Angel

The way he looks like his grandaddy.

The gentle way of demanding some love.

Dusk

The way he makes a noise and then looks at you like you've done it.

Lightning

The way he looks so perky and alive, all the time.

When he sleeps like a powder puff NEXT to the soft tray, choosing the hard concrete over that.

Cloud

How when you finally pick him up he is still the same little baby who used to sleep in my arms (he can now be pretty nasty when you go near him, but when you have him, he's the soppy boy he used to be).

Candyfloss

Her absolute confidence and no fear about anything.

The Dopeys

Their sheer stupidity! I've never met such stupid rabbits, but they are so very funny with it.

The foster trio

The improvements they all make day by day (like Tilly's head tilt improving, or Roger's first binky)

The way they all love each other so much despite being so different.

The way Summer is SO cheeky and pushes the rules, and loves people's attention.

Hmm, that list ok?

Yup, 14 of my own, and 17 if you are including the foster trio, and they are all different, although share a lot of the same traits, and they are all ace :D

102_0412.jpg

This makes me love her today - even though she has chewed my jacket!!!:censored:

That shes just 'Pebble' do you know what i mean? I wouldnt change her for the world!! Shes my baby! :love:

Ooooh, good question. I have too many buns, so I'm going to try and highlight different things from different ones.

Sky

The way he knows what I need.

His indignant expression if he sees someone getting what he wants.

His jealously (not nice for him, but it looks cute).

The fact he is truly his father's son.

The fact he follows me around, and just wants to be with me wherever I go.

Badger

The way he peers into my face if I am sleeping and he can get on my bed.

The way he acts like a puppy more than a bunny.

Star

The way he has to be as close to me as possible

Sandy

The way when she wants something (normally food) she stamps and glares at you, so you know she definitely wants something.

The trio

The way the swarm when they want food.

How they look when they are all lying and sleeping together. I want to get in and join them. :lol:

Angel

The way he looks like his grandaddy.

The gentle way of demanding some love.

Dusk

The way he makes a noise and then looks at you like you've done it.

Lightning

The way he looks so perky and alive, all the time.

When he sleeps like a powder puff NEXT to the soft tray, choosing the hard concrete over that.

Cloud

How when you finally pick him up he is still the same little baby who used to sleep in my arms (he can now be pretty nasty when you go near him, but when you have him, he's the soppy boy he used to be).

Candyfloss

Her absolute confidence and no fear about anything.

The Dopeys

Their sheer stupidity! I've never met such stupid rabbits, but they are so very funny with it.

The foster trio

The improvements they all make day by day (like Tilly's head tilt improving, or Roger's first binky)

The way they all love each other so much despite being so different.

The way Summer is SO cheeky and pushes the rules, and loves people's attention.

Hmm, that list ok?

Awwww thats lovely - wish you lived near me - I would come and help you out! :love:

When Moo comes up to lick me that makes me smile, and even though she has just been naughty she melts my heart. Especially when she comes and snuffles my ear! Yum! :lol: :lol:

The way Tila makes me out to be a liar in front of people :lol:

Today I took him to the vets. I warned he he may kick or bite, he gets a little fiesty with me. But of course! He was a perfect little angel. :roll: :love:

I also let him out of the hutch once when a group of friends were over. I told them to leave him alone, he neds his exercise and doesn't like strangers (he's bitten a few strangers before). Well, he had to make me out a liar that day too... He spent the whole time sniffing their shoes and sitting under the table near their feet!!

But noooo, won't do that for me when I'm alone. :lol::lol::lol:

Charlie- That he is soooo laid back -he will groom anyone and everyone. Tart!

Autumn - Charlies female equivelant, very laid back, makes me smile when she moves so quick, she is either under my feet tripping me up, or racing to get into the house. Only picked her up yesterday and she is grooming me already.

Sophie - just getting to know us, will hid under the couch until we turn the lights out then darts across the living room floor in all directions at once, binkying

Princess - (bridgebun) She made me smile cos she made Charlie happy. She always raced to the back door to be let in with Charlie during her last days, when I gave her free range in the house.

Last edited:
Back