• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newlyweds..Advice.

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Petra and Tommy, i began bonding wednesday, all okay, although Petra tends to ignore him, however Tommy is totally in lurveeeee :love:

He humped a fair amount to start with, which resulted in Petra making strange noises lol!

All has been quiet, the easiest bond ever really, have watched them groom etc.

Anyways, they have been free range around the living room so i decided to pop them outside in the run in the decent bit of weather we had earlier and it kicked off between them. Tommy chasing her, trying to mount her, so brought them back into there pen and all is fine.

Should i give them more time or just let them get on with it??

Also having same problem with my four, who i am still debating whether to split them up into pairs...... there fine in the hutch together, all sit together, but soon as there out in run, they start again...

:roll:Rabbits....lol

Any advice?

mine had a fight when i first put them in the hutch so brought them back in for another five days.this seemed to work as they are loved up outside now. i would give them a bit longer, its a shame to spoil how they are now for the sake of a few more days :)

mine had a fight when i first put them in the hutch so brought them back in for another five days.this seemed to work as they are loved up outside now. i would give them a bit longer, its a shame to spoil how they are now for the sake of a few more days :)

Will do! :D:wave: You have a PM ;)

Back