• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding help please?

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Hia

Please can anyone recommend a boarding place in the west midlands? I'm in Sutton Coldfield and have an outdoor pair and a currently separated indoor pair that if not sorted will need to be housed next to each other but separate.

Can anyone help please? :wave:

Hiya

I'm away from 30th Dec to 6th Jan but will need board for day before and after too :wave:

Yep off to Egypt with my new man :D:D

wot about the place that abi uses?

As Becky86 ^^ has recommended, we use The Bunnery www.thebunnery.co.uk and the Staffs/Cannock branch is the closest to you. Have used both Bromsgrove and Cannock and both come highly recommended from us and the buns and guineas :D. Your only problem may be the dates as it's absolutely peak time ... call NOW and try to get them booked in. Tell Jo that you know me!! x

Its more to do with having my big boy as I would need the 13' x 3' and then with the possibility of having to board Daisy & Gabe separately thats two more spaces. Under normal circumstances it does seem pretty reasonable, as two bonded normal size pairs would cost a lot less. I have my neighbours who would be happy to help but would prefer someone who knows how to spot illness such as stasis etc

Its more to do with having my big boy as I would need the 13' x 3' and then with the possibility of having to board Daisy & Gabe separately thats two more spaces. Under normal circumstances it does seem pretty reasonable, as two bonded normal size pairs would cost a lot less. I have my neighbours who would be happy to help but would prefer someone who knows how to spot illness such as stasis etc

That's exactly what we have to book for the foursome, Sienna & Dudley and the guineas ...

Back