• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit kingdom

Looks kinda small in the hutch bits. There are no measurement though so I guess it could be just the pictures at a funny angle. The double looks like it would be a bit of a pain in the bum to clean cause of the run underneath. Doesn't say how it all attaches either I don't think. Depends how big and how many buns you'd be putting in it. I only have an indoor bun though so I don't really know much about outside. Seems kind of expensive too.
Sorry if it's all a bit garbled!

Im getting one for £55:) im using the two tier hutch as a den in the shed for Porky and Shadow and the other is going to be used as a shelter in an outdoor run,Will use the run for piggies in the summer

I got mine from that seller and have used them a few times.......They are very good and i have had no problems with them..:):):)

I knew someone who got one and it fell apart within a matter of weeks, which is why I won't get one. They look like an ace idea but practically they seem to not be.

Back