• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Messy bunnys

louandjoe

Alpha Buck
My buns are so messy, Barney constantly digs out the litter trays so there's megzorb, straw and hay all around the tray, then the others wee on
outside the litter tray :(

We clean it up every day, but its starting to get a bit smelly in their summer house. Any suggestions to 1. stop Barney digging the tray out and 2. stop the smells appreciated!

My buns are so messy, Barney constantly digs out the litter trays so there's megzorb, straw and hay all around the tray, then the others wee on
outside the litter tray :(

We clean it up every day, but its starting to get a bit smelly in their summer house. Any suggestions to 1. stop Barney digging the tray out and 2. stop the smells appreciated!

pearl stopped digging out the litter tray when i got rid of megazorb.. i only use newspaper and hay now.. plus an extra large litter tray may also help :D

not sure about smells as these pair use the litter trays for weeing and ive not had to clean up any accidents

Back