• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheaper alternatives to vet bed

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I need to buy some new vetbed for the two hutches outside. at the minute its going to cost quite alot, are there any alternatives?

xxx

I know you can get cheaper versions of vetbed but im not sure what they are called

Or how about soft towels x

its cus its getting colder. im having a look on ebay. so far its about 10 per piece the size i need, so maybe two of them and then only having it in the main bit... there will be a bit where there is no vetbed tho x

managed to get some - got 2 meters x 1.5 meters for £26 inc postage. so thats enough for where i need it to go.

its because i don't want em to be cold. :oops:

aww i use long pile carpet on the bottom and top of the hutch for insulation with good old hay for them to snuggle into

Everywhere that I've managed to get it cheaper I've bought it off the roll, cut to the size I want rather than a pre-cut square, so maybe look for somewhere that sells it off the roll? x

Sounds like you have lucky bunnies :D From a local pet store, i pay £12 a metre square :) So i guess... £26 is good especially with delivery :) xXx

Back