• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutchie, Bella and Chloe - a bonded trio - have gone home!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Can we please have some bonding vibes! :D :D :D

Tomorrow webbkath's girls Bella and Chloe will be meeting our gorgeous Fat Fluffs foster bunny Dutchie. Here's hoping that their married life will get off to a good start ... hopefully happy trio photos to follow! Everything crossed! x

Here's the handsome boy himself ... ready and waiting for his girls!!
Dutchie2.jpg

Last edited:
Happy bunny bonding vibes for Bella, Chloe and Dutchie, hope all goes well :)

Are you doing a full day bonding session?

awww dutchie you are so handsome wife to be pics below

Photo-0008.jpg

Photo-0006.jpg

Fingers crossed and of course huge thanks to Abi for bonding them for me

Fingers crossed hon - positive thoughts all the way - you are the bonding queen, you are the bonding queen, you are the bonding queen ..... :D

All starting well :D

Kath and her girls have arrived and I'm pleased to say it's all started off marvellously well :D

Chloe and Bella are BEAUTIFUL :love: :love: and Dutchie seems to agree :) There's been the usual chasing and a bit of humping from the handsome lad ... but they're already very settled (only a couple of hours in!) and are happily munching hay and flopping out :) As I type Dutchie and Chloe are eating whilst Bella is having a snooze!

Bella groomed Dutchie in less than 10 minutes :love: and what a GORGEOUS trio they make :)

Kath has gone back to Chester now ... will keep updating for her and all you nosey folk :lol: :lol: Will upload photos soon :) :)

We have kissing photos :D

Bella has just spent AGES grooming Dutchie ... as you can see ... he seems to rather like it!! :love: :love:

Bonding3.jpg

Bonding4.jpg

Latest is that Bella is grooming the life out of Dutchie :shock: He's plonked himself in the middle of the pile of hay and she is cleaning every inch of him! Chloe meanwhile is trying to eat the hay from around him!! :lol: All-quiet-on-the-western-front :D

Latest is that Bella is grooming the life out of Dutchie :shock: He's plonked himself in the middle of the pile of hay and she is cleaning every inch of him! Chloe meanwhile is trying to eat the hay from around him!! :lol: All-quiet-on-the-western-front :D

All good progress then :thumb: fabulous!

Awww my gorgeous bunnies so glad they are being good I miss them already. I was driving home planning them having some free range time before dark then remembered they weren't there!! :( Thank you so much to Abi for bonding them for me and hopefully starting their diet too :oops:

Needed to pop out to do a couple of jobs so bundled the trio into a carrier and took them for a ride in the car. All happy buns :) Very quiet in their pen now ... think the girls are pretty exhausted after their day travelling and meeting their husbun :) x

Ross has just seen Chloe give Dutchie a quick groom :D :D

Poor boy has had very mixed signals from her ... ranging from her leaping away everytime he goes near to her flopping out right in front of him!

He is very much the boss and is demanding love from his girls!!! :shock: x

Chloe has now decided to groom and groom Dutchie .. his head must be SOAKED!!

PA270266.jpg

And, as you can see, they're looking more and more like a trio by the hour :D :D :D Me thinks Bella rather likes him too :love:

PA270267.jpg

Back