• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a trial split...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
my mum has halved the bunny room, into two, and put domino and pebbles in one half, and peanut n jelly in the other.

they can sniff each other thru the bars and they can see each other fine, but we r doing it to see if pebbles seems happier with just domino, and how domino seems without jelly, as they have become inseperable. etc etc

we will see how they seem, and then make a decision on there for the group.

there not fighting, just its like pebbles is living alone, n theyre living as a three. its not very high, so they can jump over it if they really wanted to, so they might decide they would like to stay how they r and jump over lol!

but i dont want to split n then cause domino or jelly upset bcus they might miss each other.

i hope they prefer to be a group but if im honest i dont mind as long as my little baby pebbles is happy

Back