• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding vibes....

You brave woman Michelle, Lola has stayed with us before and she is more like a dog than a rabbit, but she does love to help you tidy up. She's totally adorable though:love:

oohhhh ...they have been soooo good .. :D

Lola is such a biiiig bunny ...twice the size of Houdini boy ... but such a laid back , well behaved bunny .. :love:

They both more or less ignored each other ... both washed themselves ... Lola munched on hay and carrot and sniffed at Houdinis ears ... Houdini looked a little unsure what was happening but was a true gentleman and didnt pester her at all ...( good job cos he wouldve needed a step to reach :oops: :lol: )

so off they have gone with their new mum and dad for a few days in the bathroom ....

im sure they will be fine ... but some more vibes would be nice just to make sure ;)

hi everyone:wave: Lola and Houdini here:D We were very well behaved on the journey home and we are now sat in our carrier in the bathroom:( we are being very good so that we can get out of here soon and into our proper room.

Big Thanks to Angie for being very brave today as I was really nervous too - Kirsty:D

hi everyone:wave: Lola and Houdini here:D We were very well behaved on the journey home and we are now sat in our carrier in the bathroom:( we are being very good so that we can get out of here soon and into our proper room.

Big Thanks to Angie for being very brave today as I was really nervous too - Kirsty:D

im such a wimp :roll:

:lol:

i get braver everytime one goes right though ;)

i think you hid your nerves very well :thumb:

We are so pleased they are getting on. I know theres a long way to go yet so keep those vibes coming:D but i think we have made a positive start:D

keep the vibes coming guys, we have a some scuffles and i'm really struggling to hold my nerve:oops: im such a baby. H went to hump Lola a few times and she's nipping him. Tell me this is normal and it will get better:oops:

i'm getting used to it now although i've sent andy to buy me alcohol to stop the shaking:lol: they have shared hay though which i took as a good sign and there are periods of calm between the 'face off' incidents.

It's early days and i knew it was going to be like this i'm just a wuss

i've just paired up 2 of my own and no matter how many we pair up, rescues or our own, i still find it very scary:oops: the two i've just paired fought when they met so they spent the night in a pet carrier. the next day i put them in a small indoor cage and they tolerated each other. over the next couple of days got really close so i put them in their hutch outside where they instantly had a big fall out :(. i nearly gave up like a coward as i was really upset,but instead brought them inside in the small cage for another 5 days. they have now been outside for 4 days and are totaly in love with each other.they are side by side constantly. so what i'm trying to say is, i know it seems like its not working sometimes and is really bad on the nerves( i was close to tears several times) it will soon get better. i would definately keep putting them back in the pet carrier if fighting breaks out. it feels a bit cruel at times but worth it in the long run when you see them loved up :)

i've just paired up 2 of my own and no matter how many we pair up, rescues or our own, i still find it very scary:oops: the two i've just paired fought when they met so they spent the night in a pet carrier. the next day i put them in a small indoor cage and they tolerated each other. over the next couple of days got really close so i put them in their hutch outside where they instantly had a big fall out :(. i nearly gave up like a coward as i was really upset,but instead brought them inside in the small cage for another 5 days. they have now been outside for 4 days and are totaly in love with each other.they are side by side constantly. so what i'm trying to say is, i know it seems like its not working sometimes and is really bad on the nerves( i was close to tears several times) it will soon get better. i would definately keep putting them back in the pet carrier if fighting breaks out. it feels a bit cruel at times but worth it in the long run when you see them loved up :)

Thank you:D It's nice to know you have been there and they are happy. Lola and H are doing ok. No fighting just nips to establish hierarchy. They have shared hay and at the minute H is hiding under the carrier lid and Lola is laid out. I think they just need time to sort themselves out but its so hard to watch:oops:

Thank you:D It's nice to know you have been there and they are happy. Lola and H are doing ok. No fighting just nips to establish hierarchy. They have shared hay and at the minute H is hiding under the carrier lid and Lola is laid out. I think they just need time to sort themselves out but its so hard to watch:oops:

i'm sure the alcohol will help things go smoother:lol:

Back