• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All people with happy hutch hutches....

Mazda

Warren Veteran
can i see pics of them please?
And could you tell me the size of the one you have? thanks x x

I have a 6ftx2ftx2ft single with long legs:

Leftside_2.jpg

(the box underneath is something else, not connected to the hutch)

This is a 6 x 2 x 2 ft Happy Hutch with short feet (sitting on an old table from work).

snoopy8.jpg

And this is a combo of a 6 x 2 x 2 hutch (plywood make, the single story hutch is shiplap and better quality, but the newer combos are made with shiplap, too) and a 6 x 4 x 2 ft run (the newer combos tend to have a run that is less than 2 ft tall).

happyhutch.jpg

lionheadlover - how high is it of the ground? x

Thanks Bavarian Bunny i love the hutch and run combo!

This is one of our 6 x3 x 2.5 triples, but to be honest we prefer the hutches from Dawson Animal Housing as they are better made and last longer.

hutchstevesmall.jpg

This is a Dawson hutch to compare it with

HHNewHutchsmall.jpg

I was looking at the same hutch run combo as mai, the 6x2x2. Is that going to be big enough to meet rescue requirements? I need to think about garden space, because our garden is quite small, so can't really go any bigger than 2ft deep, but i'm sure i read somewhere that rescues like runs to be 6x4x2?

This is one of our 6 x3 x 2.5 triples, but to be honest we prefer the hutches from Dawson Animal Housing as they are better made and last longer.

hutchstevesmall.jpg

This is a Dawson hutch to compare it with

HHNewHutchsmall.jpg

awh i like both of those. Whats the price of dawson animal houseing to compare? x

awh i like both of those. Whats the price of dawson animal houseing to compare? x

The Dawsons was a good £80 cheaper, plus it was delivered by hand and put together for us by John who makes them. The happy hutch ones we had to hire a van and 4 men to lift it so worked out even more expensive by the time we'd finished. The Dawson hutch is also a lot stronger and finished better . The Happy Hutches are just a year old now and they are warping, the doors are rotting and the hinges have been replaced as they came off. Dawsons are almost a year old and still look like new.

The Dawsons was a good £80 cheaper, plus it was delivered by hand and put together for us by John who makes them. The happy hutch ones we had to hire a van and 4 men to lift it so worked out even more expensive by the time we'd finished. The Dawson hutch is also a lot stronger and finished better . The Happy Hutches are just a year old now and they are warping, the doors are rotting and the hinges have been replaced as they came off. Dawsons are almost a year old and still look like new.

ooh cool :)
Would they deleiver to wales?? :oops:
there website really confused me. lol

ooh cool :)
Would they deleiver to wales?? :oops:
there website really confused me. lol

He delivers across England, Scotland and Wales so shouldn't be a problem. I'd ignore the website to be honest as it doesn't give you a clear indication of the quality or range that he does. Give him a call , tell him what you want and where you are and see what he can quote you. Tell him we recommended him to you;)

He delivers across England, Scotland and Wales so shouldn't be a problem. I'd ignore the website to be honest as it doesn't give you a clear indication of the quality or range that he does. Give him a call , tell him what you want and where you are and see what he can quote you. Tell him we recommended him to you;)

okidokie ;) x
ill show mum the pics you posted when she gets back :) xx

Back