• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loads of Vibes are needed Please (Update He's Home)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have just copied this from RIN so people can just see what the little baby is going through at the mo. It is one of the 6 French Lops that were up for rehoming.
I have had a further update and at the moment the prognosis doesn't look good, they are running some blood tests to see if any damage as been caused by the suspeted stroke yesterday afternoon:cry:. Please send loads of vibes as this little guy really deserves a chance of happy life.

Dad is home minis his you know whats but Baby is still at the vets he was taking a little longer than expected to come round but his op as gone really well, I will either pick him up later or tomorrow.

kayj
View Public Profile
Send a private message to kayj
Visit kayj's homepage!
Find More Posts by kayj
Add kayj to Your Contacts

24-10-2008, 07:28 PM #69
March Hare
Forum Buddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is FANTASTIC news, Kay!!!!! I am SO pleased that they both came through their ops okay! Must.....have......piccies!!!!!

FREE THE REW 8!

Timmy's Blog!
http://timmyterrificsblog-timmy.blogspot.com/

March Hare
View Public Profile
Send a private message to March Hare
Find More Posts by March Hare
Add March Hare to Your Contacts

Yesterday, 08:20 PM #70
kayj
Warren Veteran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I brought baby home this afternoon but had to take him back 2 hours later as it looks like he has had a stroke apparently he tried to give up twice under the GA yesterday I am now just waiting for an update from my vets
Loads of vibes needed

Last edited:
Just got back from Vets, I had gone to be with the little guy while he was pts as his viens were that bad they couldn't take any blood and he was still not eating and was getting weeker anyway when I got there I went straight into see him and he got up to come to me. He is really wobbly but he ate a load of dandelion leaves, pellets and I cut some hay up for him and he ate tht too:D. I have been there 2 hours and he as been out of his cage having a wonder round so he is staying in tonight to be monitored and hopefully he will be back home with me tomorrow. Vet and nurses couldn't believe the difference in him and I have to admit I was really pleased that he obviously knew who I was even though I have only had him a week:D

Think Me & David may get some sleep tonight:roll::)

Back