• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gonna get some new buns on the block U/D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am going to my nans for a birthday lunch and I am picking up a bunny on the way back from Louis's breeder as she has just gone up north to get bunnies and she is bringing back a silver fox for my mum and I might be getting one too :D:D I cant wait and my mum is calling hers 'Diesel' after the jeans :lol: and I haven't decided yet as I dont know wether I have one yet but I dont mind :) I will update you on more when we get them so wish me luck!

x

Last edited:
U/D

Well we have just got back and we have two buns. We have diesel and a rented bun :lol: she didnt have one for me but she might have in a months time :D We have rented a buddy for Diesel so he isnt lonley as he is still quite young still but shes going back in a months time.
Pictures will be on tomorrow as the light is bad :(

x

I think thats awful, that poor 'rented' rabbit is going to get stressed getting moved around.

Why did you go to a breeder and not a rescue?

It wasnt our choice for the rented bunny :( and it wasnt my choice for a non rescue - its my mums rabbit and theres some issues about it all.

It wasnt our choice for the rented bunny :( and it wasnt my choice for a non rescue - its my mums rabbit and theres some issues about it all.

My bun is a pet shop bun so i am in no position to crticise your choices, i was just curious.

I just can't believe a decent breeder (i believe there are some out there) would loan a bunny out, or that any person with an ounce of compassion would borrow one.

My bun is a pet shop bun so i am in no position to crticise your choices, i was just curious.

I just can't believe a decent breeder (i believe there are some out there) would loan a bunny out, or that any person with an ounce of compassion would borrow one.

See what i just questioned you will see why,it was obvious to me why

Very sad..I suggest your mum finds a "better" breeder..one who doesn't send their bunnies off to a new home to be mated..then want them returned to drop the kits...

Did this breeder do any homechecks or check your mum's knowledge on rabbit keeping?
...very sad:(

Very sad..I suggest your mum finds a "better" breeder..one who doesn't send their bunnies off to a new home to be mated..then want them returned to drop the kits...

Did this breeder do any homechecks or check your mum's knowledge on rabbit keeping?
...very sad:(

I agree.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back