• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Supa Excel pellets... Good pellet food recommendations pls!

AnnaDelie

Mama Doe
Hiya,

I've recently bought some Supa Excel pellets as I thought I'd try them out on my two (and I went to PAH as its closer than my usual pet food store) but Kiki is not interested in them. What do you guys reccommend as a good pellet feed that your buns enjoy?

I know some people have said their rabbits love science selective. My Josie likes the Excel pellets though, so I'm not sure about others palatability! Sorry x

Oxbow, Science Selective (and they have started doing junior, and senior too), Allen and Page are all good.:D

Normally, I think if buns are hungry enough, they'll eat any of them. I feed a combination of A and P and Science to all of my own and the fosters are all on Oxbow as this is what the rescue feeds.

Oxbow, Science Selective (and they have started doing junior, and senior too), Allen and Page are all good.:D

Normally, I think if buns are hungry enough, they'll eat any of them. I feed a combination of A and P and Science to all of my own and the fosters are all on Oxbow as this is what the rescue feeds.

Thank you :D

I only put a small amount in with her usual feed but she left all the Excel ones in her bowl :lol:

I think I'll get some Science Selective - I'm off to PAH in a bit for after spay/castration checkups and may pick some up there if they sell it.

It always takes them a while to get used to a new food. You have to introdue it gradually - put a small about of the new food with the old food, start with about 1:10 ratio, and gradually build it up until they are fully on the new food. :) Excel is a good food btw, my buns are all very happy and healthy on it. :)

Back