• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boober is a thief!!

Ewa

New Kit
I got my two new bunnies a few days ago, Boober and Mokey. They are being really good with using their litter box so I have just left them out loose in the living room when I am home. I went grocery shopping earlier today to buy some stuff for Sunday supper with my whole family which is at my place this week. I have several nieces and nephews who get impatient waiting for supper so I picked up some cinnamon sugar cake donuts from the bakery on my way home. They are in a plastic bakery container that I had set down on the side table in the living room so they were off my crowded kitchen counters.

I was in the kitchen packing away the other groceries and had only been home for around half an hour. I heard a commotion in the living room and then a crash. I ran to see what it was and there in the middle of floor is my lamp which used to be on the side table, smashed to a million bits. I heard a weird scratching noise behind me and turn to see Boober with the package of donuts in his mouth, hightailing it down the hall. He drug that whole big pack of 12 donuts all the way down the hall into my office where their cage is. I got there just as he was proceeding to try an d rip open the container and eat his yummy stolen snack. Contrary to being mad I laughed and laughed!! I swore a little at first but in the end I was quite amused with his determination to steal the donuts. He climbed several pieces of furniture to get up on the side table to get at them. What kind of crazy sensitive sense of smell does the dude have!!

I broke off a tiny piece of one of the donuts brushed off all the sugar and gave it to Boober as a consolation prize for his effort!!!

Back