• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

wee Jimmys mum

Warren Scout
Hiya

just wanted to introduce myself - i'm Jen otherwise known as Wee Jimmy's mum. named after my wee mini lop boy Jimmy :love: Jimmy's a housebun, a batchelor a.t.m! he's a loving laid back guy, affectionate and such a big sook! he loves getting his nose, head, cheeks, back stroked and rubbed and if you stop he will demand more by nudging you with intent!

am a member on another bunny site fuzzy-rabbits.com and just found Rabbits United recently. it looks like a great place full of fab information and lovely people! have been enjoying looking at all the wee buns that are awaiting a good home, especially the ones that find a new bunny mum.

talk to you all soon :)

posted a pic of Jimmy below he wants to say hi too :wave:

jimz.jpg

Hi :wave:

Welcome to RU! :wave: I'm sure you'll have fun and find loads of helpful info!

Little Jimmy is so cute! Big snuggles for him! :D

Lu x

Hi 'Jimmy's mum welcome. I am also a 'Jimmy's mum! I don't know how to put pics on so we can't compete ;)

thanks for the warm welcome :D

Jimmy is very pleased with the compliments he's binkying about with joy!

AnnaDelie, he's one year old on halloween. the photos a wee bit old - it was taken a few months ago. ma mobile phone was nicked a couple of weekends ago and it has all my up to date photos of him! will have to start taking some more so will post them up soon xx

Back