• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorow is the day of U/D.. U/d2.. SHes HOME!.. U/D3

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Pebble's spay! :shock:
Im soooo nervous, its unbeleivable! :oops: We are dropping her off at ten. Picking her up at half four, if it all goes smoothly :) x

Shall i pack pellets and veg for her? of will the vets think im mad? x
Can we have some vibes pleasse? xx

S7301437.jpg

xx

Last edited:
Do her a 'pack up' if it puts your mind at rest and makes you feel like you're doing something for her! Who cares if the vets think you're mad, I think it's lovely and I'd do the same; in fact I will do the same for Josie when she has to be done!

Lots of vibes for the cute little Pebble! xx

Awww bless you. Pebble will be fine, though I know how worrying it is. When I had Bella spayed last year I worried all day, and carried on worrying for a few days until she was completely back to normal (and I've been through spays and neuters quite a few times but I always worry).

Maybe you could ring the vets before you go to ask about packing a bag for Pebble? Some vets expect you to take stuff in, others (like mine) provide hay and pellets.

Will think of you and Pebble tomorrow. She'll probably be quite quiet for a few days, and you might want to ask the vet if you can bring some pain relief home when you fetch her - mine didn't, and I had to take her back the next day because she was in pain and needed a top-up. Once she'd had the top-up she was fine.

i will ask the vet in the morning before i take her in if i need to take pellets for her :)

I will ask for painrelief to bring home x x

Good luck Pebble!

My vet asked me to take some of Frank's normal food for when he came round, so I sent pellets, a salad of his favourite veg and herbs and a big handful of hay, all in sandwhich bags with his name written on.

They didn't think I was nuts... well, no more nuts than they already know I am.

Last edited:
Good luck Pebble!

My vet asked me to take some of Frank's normal food for when he came round, so I sent pellets, a salad of his favourite veg and herbs and a big handful of hay, all in sandwhich bags with his name written on.

They didn't think I was nuts... well, no more nuts than they already know I am.

haha! ok. ill pack some pellets :) and veg. x and take it and see what the say :lol: x

Sending vibes for Pebble for tomorrow.

I was a nervous wreck last Wednesday when Esme was having hers done. I couldn't eat, I was useless at work (worse than useless actually because I just distracted everyone else all the time :oops:)

My usual vet asks for a 'picnic' to be taken in for a bunny that is having a GA but this was a different vet and they gave me a menu to tick her favourites off, which was lovely. .. I had taken her some food because I didn't know what to expect! I also took her pet bed in because she was having an over-night stay, I don't think they thought I was mad, or at least they didn't show it. She was definitely given the bed though because she had weed in it :roll::lol:

Hope everything goes well.

dont worry mai everyone who has a girl bunny on ere has went through the same as you hun
I took the day off work and ended up paceing about all day waiting for the vets to ring of news of my baby. I packed her, her fav blanky, her own water bottle and her own bowl and food - so she felt at home when she came round, but my vets had requested I bring her Pipers own food anyway.
Im sure itlll go well! xx

Awww, you're bound to be anxious, but I'm sure she'll be absolutely fine.
I always send mine in with a pack up - just some pellets and their favourite treats, dandelion leaves and herbs etc. I don't care what the vet thinks!!
She's coming inside into her new cage isn't she? Lucky girl!

My vets asked me to pack a lunch box with veggies and pellets.
Aren't they keeping her over night? :?

My vets asked me to pack a lunch box with veggies and pellets.
Aren't they keeping her over night? :?

They arent keeping her over night no, but they will if she doesnt eat when she comes round x

HS.. she came inside on friday, she loves it haha! x

I will pack a picnic for her and her food and water bowl x x

I have cleaned her carrier, put some pellets in a tub, some veg in a tub. Going to label her food and water bowl :) x

Back