• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We're on Paul O'Grady show! Update - not this week now!

donna-arc

Mama Doe
Tuesday 5pm ARC is featuring some of our rabbits, cats and guineas - so give it a watch!

Last edited:
I will watch! He adores animals cant wait to see it Donna :D

I was in the crowd the other week it was fab!

It is indeed!
I chickened out so you won't see my ugly mug on the box - I volunteered two of my fellow trustees (they hate me now!).

fantastic!....I shall definitely be watching!

ETA....I don't mean fantastic Donnas not on it,I mean fantastic its the same show!!:oops::lol:

He is lovely isn't he? I think we should ask him to be our Patron!

I would ask him Donna, I do alot for disabled adults and while we were there we asked him if he would donate a nodding Buster for one of our raffle prizes and he did! We got a nodding buster and a signed photo of him with his animals :love::love:

He is a great man!

I'll definately need reminding, but I so want to watch. I'm off of uni that day so I have no excuses! Well other than having a memory like a goldfish :lol:

Yay! We'll have to record it Donna so we can watch it over and over.

Which buns are you going to have on?

Probably little George from me - he is a bit of a nipper so difficult to home, and will highlight the fact that rabbits aren't always the cuddley things people think they are - which is probably why he was dumped. He's also a rew which we find more difficult to home as lots of people say they look 'evil'. Don't know who else yet - any ideas?
We were going to take Bibi a diabetic cat who we've had for months - but are worried that the stress could send her blood sugar haywire.

OH :censored: i have to work and my mum refuses to get sky plus.

Hmmm maybe i could book that night off ;)

Back