• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pampered Piggies - U/D now open - see post 36 (offer to RU members) :-)

Becca6

Mama Doe
Just read that the shop won't be back up and running until January :shock: but they'll be open during November so our piggies and bunnies aren't deprived over Christmas.

Not sure if anyone else has posted this - sorry if they have - but I know loads have been waiting for it to re-open and don't want anyone to miss out.

I'll be doing an order as soon as I can - will have to double my order if it's got to last until next year :shock:

Congrats on the birth of Ceph and enjoy your rest Sally :D

Last edited:
Just read that the shop won't be back up and running until January :shock: but they'll be open during November so our piggies and bunnies aren't deprived over Christmas.

Not sure if anyone else has posted this - sorry if they have - but I know loads have been waiting for it to re-open and don't want anyone to miss out.

I'll be doing an order as soon as I can - will have to double my order if it's got to last until next year :shock:

Congrats on the birth of Ceph and enjoy your rest Sally :D

so is she opening just for the month then closing again>?

Yes. On the website it says:

"Due to a difficult labour Aunty Sally`s recovery time is going to be a little longer than expected so the new shop will now be here in January and trust me it is well worth the wait!

But we wouldn`t want your piggies missing out over Christmas so we will re-open this shop for the whole of November packed with Christmas goodies for you and your little ones... We will have some of last years goodies returning along with some new treats and toys so pop back in a week to see what the piggy elves have been making!"

Just checked the website and Chrimbo shop opens tonight.

Oooh great stuff. Will have to have a peek though I really shouldn't be ordering anything else after doing a Hay Experts order last week, but the buns and piggies go without can they? I'm hoping they're doing the Christmas Dinner bags for buns and piggies again this year because they were great last year.

Oooh great stuff. Will have to have a peek though I really shouldn't be ordering anything else after doing a Hay Experts order last week, but the buns and piggies go without can they? I'm hoping they're doing the Christmas Dinner bags for buns and piggies again this year because they were great last year.

Ooh they sound interesting - what was in them?

Ooh they sound interesting - what was in them?

It was a bag of really nice hay that had meadow flowers in it. There was also a pressie - I think one of the piggy bags had a willow star, another was a cookie or something, and the bunnies had a willow ball in one and something else in the other - can't remember what. I know it worked out a bit more expensive than buying a bag and putting hay and a toy in it, but it was so nicely done, even had a little Christmas tag on it, and it is Christmas :lol:

Aww they sound fab! I have every intention of making my own bags of stuff...but stuff like that is just so tempting!

Just looked on the site it says Christmas Shop opens tonight.....does it?!

Aww they sound fab! I have every intention of making my own bags of stuff...but stuff like that is just so tempting!

Just looked on the site it says Christmas Shop opens tonight.....does it?!

I hope so - hope the website doesn't crash with us all rushing to get our Christmas goodies :shock: :shock:

Yay - they've got the Christmas dinner:

Guinea Pigs:

Each scrummy dinner contains a mix of mountain hay, plantain, blue cornflowers and marshmallow flowers. Topped with a festive sprinkle of peppermint. Simply remove the tag and give in the natural bag! Average 100gms.

Bunnies:

A yummy dinner of mountain hay, plantain, nettle, marigold and blue cornflowers. Topped wth a sprinkling of peppermint. Each dinner comes with a large tasty willow star. Average 500gms (Dinner can be given in the bag simply remove the tag).

Sound good enough to eat.

I'm doing my order right now before they sell out :lol: :lol:

Back