• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£60 for a Lavendar Lodge..

Depends on the condition I suppose and why they are getting rid after only a few months. If a bun was in it and has died, I'd want to know what of before I committed to buy.

just to add to whats already been said..whatever they say about their rabbit...clean the hutch out thoroughly with bleach..will kill off any EC spores..then allow to dry and clean with your normal animal disinfectant:D

Yay well done:D How's the bondong going with Petra btw? are they all loved up yet:love:

Indeed, well no, actually Tommy is loved up to his eye balls! Petra isnt so bothered! He follows her everywhere bless him! :love:

Petra is an independent woman! lol! :lol:

just to add to whats already been said..whatever they say about their rabbit...clean the hutch out thoroughly with bleach..will kill off any EC spores..then allow to dry and clean with your normal animal disinfectant:D

Will do Jill.
Thanks alot!! :D

Got it and built it, just need to re-clean it tomorrow and move in the residents...:) Which i think is going to be the dreadful four lol

Back