• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eastbourne to arc in twickenham URGENT....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
can anyone help get a french lop to arc in twickenham, he was left at a vacated property and only being fed by the neighbours, ive persuaded a friend to take him temporarily untill I heard back from arc, they can take him but we need help getting him there, its urgent is anyone able to help:D:D:D

Caroline, I'll be happy to do part of the journey if anyone can get the bun a bit further in land. I could do it Tuesday or Wednesday of this week dependent on timings.

Helen

Thank you helen, where would we need to get the bun to to meet you

Well it would help greatly if it could be somewhere like East Grinstead or around that area - just to help a little with journey times. Or maybe Haywards Heath or similar. Don't know my way around that neck of the woods at all.

Well it would help greatly if it could be somewhere like East Grinstead or around that area - just to help a little with journey times. Or maybe Haywards Heath or similar. Don't know my way around that neck of the woods at all.

Don't use Sat Nav, it sent Caroline into the woods last time. :lol:

We might be going to Wisley tomorrow, but the weather forecast is not great. Amd Wisley is still a long way from Eastbourne.

Don't use Sat Nav, it sent Caroline into the woods last time. :lol:

We might be going to Wisley tomorrow, but the weather forecast is not great. Amd Wisley is still a long way from Eastbourne.

Mine sent me into the River Thames...literally - found myself unexpectedly on a ferry.... :oops:

Glad bunnyrun is sorted :D

Back