• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns

animal ry

Warren Veteran
here they are!!! :love: i have changed the shed abit now got rid of some hutches moved in others sorry i know there not the best pics :oops:
10d9z7c.jpg

1pdnig.jpg

2u7orgp.jpg

ngog9k.jpg

1t4u42.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly Ryan... I know you have got stick in the past on here but I must say well done for getting on with it & working to change your set up & make your buns happy :D:D:D:D

Honestly Ryan... I know you have got stick in the past on here but I must say well done for getting on with it & working to change your set up & make your buns happy :D:D:D:D

awww thank you!!!!!! :D they do like there new warren its the green thing lol im defently trying to improve things :)

Aww Ry I know you love your animals and you try your hardest to give them a happy and loving home.Well done:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Aww Ryan they look so happy :) I :love: the grey bunny!

Lottie and George love their snugglesafe warren too, its the best thing i ever bought :) xXx

Yip... I am soo happy to see the changes you have made... You should be really happy with your efforts... Well done :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yip... I am soo happy to see the changes you have made... You should be really happy with your efforts... Well done :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thank you!!!!!!! i will keep it up we are going to put a cat flap in the shed so the rabbits can ahve the shed plus the runa nd in december we should be getting a brand new shed for the guineas :love:

Back