• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny

dazabertie

New Kit
Here's my rabbit, now sadly missed, as he was put down today,he had severe arthritis in his back end.

Photo-0017.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

Im so sorry it is horrible making that decision, ( I had to do it last week) but you have to do what is best for your bun.

Hugs

Im so sorry it is horrible making that decision, ( I had to do it last week) but you have to do what is best for your bun.

Hugs

I couldnt see him like that, this morning he couldnt even lift himself up, plus the fact he was on metacam, chondroitin& Glucosamine, and antibiotics for his teeth problem. Putting him down was the only option.:cry:

i remember on new years eve he was running around on the lounge floor, i had just finished eating a chicken leg, i put the plate on the floor and then he ran upto my plate grabbed it then ran behind the sofa and started eating the chicken, so much for a veggie!:lol:

shame about his partner, she has a life expectancy of 10 according to the vet, 6 yearsto go for her then, anyone know whether i should pair her up again?

Back