• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name Poll-in aid of 2 rescues...!! U/D - it's been decided!!

Name my new bunster in aid of BARC and Honeybunnies!

• Harley

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Blake

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Bryn

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Eddison/Eddie

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Fletcher/Fletch

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Harrison/Harry

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Jasper

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
I have picked up a new bunster today to bond with Angel
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=14154

I am trying to choose a name for him and have 7 names to choose from. (down from 30!!! :lol:)

I am opening a poll for people to vote for their favourite and I will donate 50p for every vote.

Donations will be split between BARC and Honeybunny's in Leicester.

I will close the voting on Tuesday evening (as he needs to go to vets and will need a name by then!) so this gives 3 days and this evening to get your votes in and raise some money for the rescues!!

There are 4444 members listed on RU, which is another reason why i'm not letting the poll run past Tuesday, as I may well end up skint!! :lol:

Last edited:
Well I'm being cheeky and voting..:lol: for Blake

Come on Angie and Tracy..it's worth 50p to you if you both vote!! :lol:

(Although this may get moved to the fundraising section?)

Last edited:
I voted Eddie because I think Angel and Eddie has a good ring to it.

I hope it's not Harley. It's a nice name but I've come across some very unlucky Harley's recently, and we don't want anything unlucky to happen to this guy.

Come on peeps!! Am bumping this up as it finishes in a few hours and we need more votes! I am donating 50p for every vote so get voting!!! :D

The final deciding rested with OH as it was a tie, and of course he said I *have* to call him Blake, so Blake it is!! :D

33 people voted so BARC and Honeybunnies wil be getting a cheque for £17 each from me.

Thanks to all that voted!! :wave:

No worries ladies :D

Cheques for £20 each in post tonight. Have had to post date to Wednesday though as our salaries aren't going in tomorrow as they should :roll:

Glad i could help :wave:

Back