• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad News Womble & Whisper

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Sadly Womble will be going to Wokingham as a solo bun..as Whisper attacked him very badly last night:cry:
They had a few minor scuffles..but nothing unexpected when bonding..but lasrt night was bad and poor Womble...who is a sensitive little chap..was squealing:cry:..so I split them..
Womble's new owner's are a bit dissappointed and poor Whisper has lost the chance of a wonderful home..

But Womble is going to meet Auntie Janice from ARC who is going to find him a wife:D..(Sarah you will have to check Janice's pockets as you may not get Womlbe back:love::lol:)

So anyone for a moody Whisper bun?:lol:

That's so sad :( Hopefully one will have a great home now though :) and the other in the future.

Oh no naughty Whisper :( I've been waiting for the update on these two. Womble sounds and looks like such a sweetie :love:

Well actually Jill, the wee man might well be winging his way over in my direction on Monday as I think Womble's new mamma and pappa would like to try Nala Noo Noo first as we are just up the road and she is a proper little darling.

Nala's here for fostering from ARC at the moment and is a lovely wee girl. A wee bit shy but I think that she might have enough of what is required to have a husbun. She certainly likes a lovely strokums and loves a big old nose rub - just have to get her one from a bun called Womble and it'll be sorted.

I will have to borrow some of Aunty Janice's fairy dust but this is 'the house of love' :love: so hopefully it'll be successful. Will keep you posted.:D

Well I really hope it works..Womble is a bit of a wuss..probably cos he was bullied by his brother,.. and he is such a cuddle bun and a small lightweight..he needs a gentle girl..thought him and Whisper were so good but she has a hidden violent streak:shock:
I've told her how silly she is to have passed up such a cutie pie hubby...

I promise that I'll take good care of womble when bonding and give him lots of love. I am sure that we can find the right woman for him, even if it turns out not to be Nala. But here's hoping......

Ooooh, is this the Nala with the big mane? She's a sweetie. Good luck, Helen!:)

Yep that's my girl.... (okay not exactly my girl). She'd make a lovely looking wife for Womble that's for sure.

Here's Nala...
IMG_1684.jpg

Fully recovered now! Had a real problem with stairs for a couple of days though! Just been asked if i want to do a 130 mile bike ride in December - think it would be rude not to! :roll: We thought Whisper might be what we need to keep Rudy in line. The annoying thing is he seems desperate for attention from us - you'd think he'd be glad of a friend. Whisper's not completely black, so at least she'll be slightly different to the others! I guess it depends if you can face trying to bond Rudy again!

Rich

Back