• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Rosie & Jemima

Lucy

Warren Veteran
We have had Rosie and Jemima in care for over 6 months now. They are a beautiful pair and completely devoted to each other. They aren't the sort of buns that like to be picked up, but they are fine to be fussed and loved on the ground on their own terms.

I have no idea why we have had no interest in them, they are beautiful and not exactly old fogies at 2 1/2 years! :lol:

If anyone is looking for a pair, please consider Rosie & Jemima,

eb7gh5.jpg

mm6a9y.jpg

I can't understand why these 2 gorgeous girls haven't been snapped up :cry: Hope they find their forever mum & dad soon xxx

If I could afford the adoption fee for 3 at the mo, I'd snap these ladies up :love: My group so need some more ladies to settle them down. God damn car bills :cry:

These are now my longest stay rabbits in care at 8 months. Surely someone can offer these lovely girls a home?

Still zero interest in the girls at the moment. They are our longest stay buns at the moment :(

2hwe1pw.jpg

2ekrw2w.jpg

2d9bplf.jpg

2hgtpab.jpg

Last edited:
They must be coming 3 now as they were 2 when they arrived with us. They are fine with people, but are the sort of buns who like to do things on their own terms and aren't keen on being picked up and held. They just need the space to be bunnies :D

Back