• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Tents - do yours like them?

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I'm thinking about buying a tent for my bunnies but want to check if your bunnies like/use them? Do they fit medium/large bunnies? x:)

My bunny is small and I attach hers to the end of her tunnel and she likes to go in and dig at the bottom. Not her favourite toy but she does use it.

Tyson and Bruno love their tents. I have them in the house for when they come in to play and in their shed and they are their favourite toys

Oscar and Jasmine have one in there area, its a kiddies one. They love it! They go in to hide all the time! :lol:

Oh excellent news, this is encouraging me to buy Josie the tent after all :D! She's got the tunnel already so it can be an extension of that! I'm glad I read this thread! :wave:

Libby and Fiver love their tents in their runs. Jack and Taz have a large willow tent in their shed, and it is their favourite thing in the world (except for SS pellets :lol:) :wave:

Sienna and Dudley love their tent when they're out in the run :) They especially like rolling around in it so that it flips over :lol: :lol:

I've got an Ikea cat tent in the sleeping quarters in the hutch, covered with hay as extra insulation. Unfortunately Kiki's decided she likes it up there in the 4 inches of space, so it won't last long :roll::lol:

p.s. Tamsins idea is a good one.

I bought one from Ikea yesterday (it's so awesome :p ) anyway i gave it to the girls today and they weren't too interested :lol:

I got one of the Ikea ones for my two and they are large buns. At first they hopped all over it, then they seemed to loose interest and then they put an extra escape hole in the back and now they love it!:lol:

Ivy loves his tent - it's his sleeping house (he's an indoor bunny)

Missy and Timmy use theirs as a toy to throw around, not so interested in sitting in it but they love tossing it about!! (they are out door bunnies)

Benji doesn't have a tent yet! Need to go get him one :lol:

hi

Mine dont bother with it at all mines just a £5.99 rabbit one though. I did buy a dog kennel thing but its for buns if that makes sense and they love that.

Back