• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i knew they loved me....ish

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
but today for the first time i have realised how much trust my bunnies have for me ste and ralph... im really antisocial so its rare that people come to my house and my bros lovely gf just popped round... the bunnies reacted really badly to her even tho she was offering them treats...pearl came out took the treats and then backed under the sofa (really funny cus shes a bit big to back under the sofa) :lol::lol:

im really chuffed tbh because it means they really do trust me :love::love::love::love:

they are hiding now tho cus i allowed an invasion to thier home :roll:

i always sit there n think 'oh my bunnies dont like me' etc and then as soon as someone else offers them food they sit there n are not sure whether to take it or not, and they dont run over.

as soon as i go there they run over and sit on their hind legs wanting food :love:

Do you think there's something in the air? I was thinking exactly the same last night when Bell spent ages being stroked and kissed and cuddled - I realised how rarely she's done that (in fact it's always been a stroke and nose rub and then she gets impatient, sometimes grunts, but always hops off to sit somewhere else), but over the last few weeks she's started to come to me for strokes, but last night I'd almost say she went a bit gooey over being stroked which was a first.

I think having a bunny who can be difficult learn to trust you is something really special.

I love bunnies so much :love: :love: :love: :love:

well it was strange, they was thro in thier room and they both settled down for a good fuss :shock::shock: never knew alvin was sooooo soft :love::love: and the door knocked.. i really think they luv me :D:D:D:D:D

Blue is a tart. A full on floozy. He'll go to anyone. But just me for 'proper' love! My sisters best friend is a special one....hes the only other person Blue does a 'happy dance' for when he comes over.
It's nice...but I do turn a tad green sometimes :oops:

Back