• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awww...Update..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a guy come and collect my Fennel Fold run...

He was lovely.

The OH showed him the rabbits and was talking all rabbit-y to him lol :shock:

Told him to get in touch with me, as they were on about getting a friend for there bun once spayed and said i would point him in direction of rescues around here....lol!

xx

Last edited:
It's funny how the blokes in our lives get sucked in to loving the buns as much as we do isn't it!

My OH was talking bunny to a fellow bunny lady's hubbie today over a cuppa. I love it and I love my OH too because he's just so kind and gentle with our babies.

It's funny how the blokes in our lives get sucked in to loving the buns as much as we do isn't it!

My OH was talking bunny to a fellow bunny lady's hubbie today over a cuppa. I love it and I love my OH too because he's just so kind and gentle with our babies.

Lol i was laughing my head off in kitchen.
OH deals with people off ebay and when he came in asking for key for padlocks i nearly fell over, he was walking around saying this is so and so, from blah and awww bless him!!!!

xx

Back