• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe some people

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Came across a bunny site whilst looking at pictures on google images

This is what he says:

The rabbitry has a total of 168 holes. All pens are constructed of wire (is there any other way to go?) and they open from the top of the cage as I have never liked swinging doors. There is of course an automatic watering system made from PVC pipe and a single float tank.

All of the pens are 18 inches high. Breeding pens are anywhere from 20 to 24 inches x 24 inches deep. Breeding bucks are housed in 18 x 24 in. pens. I have three 25 ft. rows of holding pens which are 15 x 18 inches.

The breeding herd currently consist of 12 bucks and 40 does. Why so many bucks you ask, well with all these different colors of Lionheads, I felt it necessary in my breeding program. All brood does are used to raise at least two litters of kits (bunnies), that is, unless the doe doesn't show her worth and is destroyed. Yes, I love to eat rabbit, so if bad teeth are found in the litter and I can track the trait to the doe (imported) she and the litter are destroyed. It's not a decision I like to make, but I'm not going to put up it.

To date, I have imported 155 Lionheads from England, but not all from the same source, although a good portion of them came from the same person. I have destroyed no less than 29 imported animals for bad teeth, mismatched eyes, lopped ears, etc., because I don't intend to mess up my breeding program. Something that I have found in the course of doing this is a $100.00 plus rabbit taste no different than a rabbit fryer purchased from the supermarket, its just a lot more expensive.

After at least two litters, these brood does are offered for sale to the person that wants Lionheads producing in their rabbitry quickly.

Came across a bunny site whilst looking at pictures on google images

This is what he says:

Oh my goodness that is a disgrace. Some people must have heart of stone and a sick and twisted mind. I guess he is perfect then, or if he gets ill (maybe with bad teeth) we should destroy him! Grrrr! Can't really say anymore as I am too angry!

Lol! Hmm that would be too nice! I could think of many things I would like to do, most are un mentionable! :evil:

:censored::censored::censored:

Oh my word! The things I would like to say to him!!

I'm utterly shocked and disgusted! How can he say "it's not something I like to do" after saying "I like to eat rabbit", I don't know if he's trying to be funny or is just sick in the head! I'm going to go with sick in the head!

Can I find him and punch him please!?

:censored::censored:Some people shouldnt be on this planet :evil:!! how bloody awful :(:(:(:(

Punch him? hmmmmmmm:censored: more than that!!

Well, what do you expect from breeders? I don't think it only happens in America. I read somewhere about breeders in this country who destroy any 'asymmetrical' kits.:evil: Actually, that is called eugenics. Somebody tried to do something similar with humans in the past. What was his name again? Oh yes, it was Hitler!

I was going to say more than punch but then if I said what I was really thinking I'd get in trouble! :(

What's up with him - did the puppy mill make to much noise and he got closed down or something. Sadly, as long as people buy on impulse from pet shops who are supplied by people like him, cats, dogs and rabbits will continue to be bred like battery chickens (not that it's right for chickens either) to supply a market for throwaway pets.

Back