• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Honey's babies

janice

Wise Old Thumper
23upgdg.jpg

These are honey's babies they are about 4 / 5 weeks old and will be ready to start being rehomed in about 4 weeks old when we are confident about heir sexes.

If you are intersted about rehoming one or a pair of these please contact donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

ARC are always happy to help you bonding one of our rabbits to your existing rabbit.

angels my foot :shock: and jim who mixes with em doesnt blimin help either they just lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooove helping me sweep and clean :roll: also they just love to sit in the food bowl and water bowl, shoveling poop every day is like shoveling snow while its still snowing :lol: 9 lots of poops to sweep up on tha garage floor :roll: saying that they are all sweet and are very nosy some love a cuddle others are growing more confident

looking at them lionhead cross with possiably newzealand red had mixed reviews on mum but shes large bun and short haired only one kit is short haired the others well ive put them in the tumble dryers a few times :D:lol:5 are fawn or tan colour something like that and two are dark, dad deffianlty a dark lion head

I just met these little ones, and Honey. They are all sooooo adorable!! I picked my personal favourite, which made my boyfriend a bit nervous. But I reassured him that I won't bring any of them home. :lol:

will be sticking individual piccies up soon along with names, barvarian bunnys fella came up with an excellant one for pooh head, going to stick with pigpen as its nicer than my pet name for him :lol:as hes awllllllllllllllllllllllays mucky least he doesnt mind grooming to much at the mo bless his liddle cotton sox

I hope my personal favourite is not Marmite. I don't like the stuff. :lol:

All those bunnies got me so confused that I forgot my bag at Zoe's house. Sorry for disappointing you at my return, for not being a Hay Experts parcel. :oops: :lol:

Back