• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Look at the State of Them!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The Babies after their milk feed this morning !!

MeandafewBuns401.jpg

MeandafewBuns400.jpg

MeandafewBuns403.jpg

MeandafewBuns404.jpg

MeandafewBuns406.jpg

MeandafewBuns407.jpg

MeandafewBuns402.jpg

:lol:

:shock: Aww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Little sweethearts - they're all so beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You're doing such a fab job Jane :D

I have never seen anything quite like these babies when they are having their milk. The milk flies every-where and the slurping noise is unbelievable !!
I was on the phone to Theo (snowy) the other day and let her listen to the Babies having their milky meal :lol:

I have never seen anything quite like these babies when they are having their milk. The milk flies every-where and the slurping noise is unbelievable !!
I was on the phone to Theo (snowy) the other day and let her listen to the Babies having their milky meal :lol:
Yes and it was brilliant to hear them, after all that milk bathing they will have the softest fur ever!!:lol:

Nooo way, good grief.........that's one heack of a lot of grooming they will need to do to get themsevles back to looking spick and span! Do you have to wash them ?

The joys of hand rearing.Milky,sticky,wet babies.At least they are showing a will to live.What lucky lickle bunnies:love::love::love::love:

Back