• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lots and lots of happy flops!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
:love::love::love:
S7301455.jpg

S7301454.jpg

S7301452.jpg

S7301453.jpg

She is such a happy bunny! :love: She has the choice to be free range in my room, of in her cage, and as you can see, she happy flops in her cage!! :love::love:

Awww bless her :love: :love: Doesn't your heart just melt when she happy flops? When Tarquin comes and happy flops next to me I just love it :love: :love:

yea it really does :love:

She keeps flopping! :love: i cant beleive how happy she is! Its such a shame shes not staying in for ever :(x

The first time Lola "flopped" I thought she had keeled over and was ill!

She does the most dramatic ones, she deserves an Oscar - but your bun can give her a run for her money!

The first time Lola "flopped" I thought she had keeled over and was ill!

She does the most dramatic ones, she deserves an Oscar - but your bun can give her a run for her money!

I know, its scary! :lol: Mum thought she was dead! :shock::lol:

hehe, yea PEbble is very dramatic! :lol:

You never know. If you've got your dad cooing at her, and she's showing how clean bunnies are, you might win them over :D

hmm, thats true. But after he had finished cooing over her he said ' that blinking thing aint staying in the hosue for long mind!' :(

She is being very clean :D x

No. She came in lunch time yesterday! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well if you've already got your dad cooing over her after just one day, who knows what might happen :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pebble: you mustn't embarrass yourself - stay clean, do lots of happy flops, and do some creeping and crawling to Mai's mum and dad, and you might get to stay in :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well if you've already got your dad cooing over her after just one day, who knows what might happen :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pebble: you mustn't embarrass yourself - stay clean, do lots of happy flops, and do some creeping and crawling to Mai's mum and dad, and you might get to stay in :lol:

I have passed on the message to pebble.

Pebble says : Becca me... messy? No way! I am a very tidy girly, and always use my litter tray, even when i have been out running around, i have been doing lots of happy flops infront of Mummys mummy and she was laughing lots and lots. hehe. Its going quite well so far! How can she resist this face?
S7301431-1.jpg

(red eye is from the flash x)

Back