• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola is going to win me MILLIONS!!!!!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
I was recently given a tin of Quality Street. As I was sat ploughing through them Lola came up and started taking them out of the tin one by one!

As I was bored I came up with a cunning plan.

I took a chocolate and put an individual lottery number on each one.

I have got Lola to pick out 6 numbers and I am going to put them on Looto each week!

(Can you tell I am off sick at the moment and bored silly)???

Any winnings will of course be shared with bunny rescue!!:D:?:lol:

Awwww bless! that's a good idea, if it works you will have to let us all know:lol:

Tyring to get a the toffee finger off her with 22 on kept me busy this morning though!

LOL.... aww that made me smile :D! I'm off sick too at the moment, maybe I'll buy some quality streets and train Josie up.... would be very sad of me to do this, as I can't even eat quality streets :lol:

Ode to a mystic rabbit:

Oh Mystic Lola, Wonder Bunny, please grant me my request
I have no wish for lotto numbers, wealth is no my quest
I'm suffering from PMT so chocolate is my wish
Can you pick me the green triangles out and put them in a dish?

lol. I let my mouse choose some lottery numbers. Often Molly used to help me make life decisions. I'd write yes or no, or various film titles on a bits of paper and do whichever one he picked.

Ode to a mystic rabbit:

Oh Mystic Lola, Wonder Bunny, please grant me my request
I have no wish for lotto numbers, wealth is no my quest
I'm suffering from PMT so chocolate is my wish
Can you pick me the green triangles out and put them in a dish?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back