• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ten to seven!!!!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
ten to seven i was woken up this morning... by Pebble thumping her feet!! :evil: Once i stroked her and fed her she was fine, as soon as i got back into bed.. thump, thump! :evil: Ive been sat with her the last hour to keep her quiet so she doesnt wake up the whole house hold!

I love her to bits, but i wasnt saying kind words to her at ten to seven in the moring!!

I am a one tired mai!! :|

:lol:
it sure is! ive tried to crawling back into bed... but she just keeps thumping! I really should have her in on a school day, she would wake me up in the morning! :lol:

A nice little thought for you ... if she's reacting to it being dawn - she's going to be stamping her feet at ten to six in a couple of days time :shock:

Bless. But then, she might just get used to the fact that she's indoors and not bother after today, if you're lucky.

A nice little thought for you ... if she's reacting to it being dawn - she's going to be stamping her feet at ten to six in a couple of days time :shock:

Bless. But then, she might just get used to the fact that she's indoors and not bother after today, if you're lucky.

ooh that sounds fun! :lol: Shes has jsut done the biggest happy flop i have ever seen! :love:

I dont actulley mind, its just mum! :shock: She said is she wakes anyone up shes going back outside. :(

Back