• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Boarding

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Someone has phoned up my mum (as im at uni) to say i have been bad mouthing them so i get more bookings and a have been doing it via the net.

The only thing i can think of is this forum, so i would like to take this opportunity to say, i have not knowingly publically slammed any other boarding facility.

I may have commented on certain aspects and perhaps said what we also offer, but that is not bad mouthing, it is saying what service we also offer, bcus that can make a difference to the pets.

I offer a good, clean, safe boarding service and i am proud.

I hope nobody on here has said to anyone that i have done this?

thanks for reading

what a shame there are some jelous people around. your boarding facility is fatastic iv seen it first hand and i hope that people can see that thier pets would get honest love and care while with you adn your mum xx

i honestly cant think of any 'bad' places near me though, theres lotsof nice ones to be honest!

but we havent had many booking bcus people arent going on holiday bcus of the credit crunch etc so they r probably getting mixed messages, ive had two bookings since august, thats it.

I have never seen you say anything negative about anyone on here at all SJ so probably someone who is not doing so well with their business just trying to blame someone else for their bad time in the hope you'd give up:roll:

Have to say we've been lucky up here and seen very little sign of the credit crunch, we're fully booked for the half term in the outdoor hutches and getting booked up for next year already too.

Really weird... :? The only thing I can think of is the thread where you were trying to find bonding for your buns. No-one was 'bad mouthing' anyone though - there was just lots of discussion about what was available locally and what was on offer.

Really weird... :? The only thing I can think of is the thread where you were trying to find bonding for your buns. No-one was 'bad mouthing' anyone though - there was just lots of discussion about what was available locally and what was on offer.

at the end of the day its like anything, you weigh up the pro's and the cons, if i think a boarding hutch is too small, id say so, but ive never said 'dont go there they....' or anything like that.

Im proud of my boarding, its come a very long way in 18 months and i have spent alot of money and effort bringing it up to the standard it is today, and im proud of that.

However i do know, that quite a few of my customers have told me that they have used other boarders before, but then, that isnt my fault they changed :?

I work really hard and making a standard for my boarding and some members on here have even used it, and Bunlover,AlisonA, and Louise and gus have seen my house and have all said its nice :)

The only one I can think of was the discussion recently about boardings not putting buns out for exercise...but that was half way across the country so hardly likely that you're going to nick their custom.

I guess you do need to be careful but I wouldn't worry too much about it, accept that someone isn't happy about something, and just move on. People are quite able to visit boarding places - yours and others - and ask questions, and make their own decisions as to where is the best place for their buns to be :)

:shock: I can't imagine you bad mouthing anyone yet alone to make business
for yourself!

I think they just wanted someone to blame for slow business!! I'm sorry they took it out on you and your mum!!

Hugs xx

The only one I can think of was the discussion recently about boardings not putting buns out for exercise...but that was half way across the country so hardly likely that you're going to nick their custom.
I guess you do need to be careful but I wouldn't worry too much about it, accept that someone isn't happy about something, and just move on. People are quite able to visit boarding places - yours and others - and ask questions, and make their own decisions as to where is the best place for their buns to be :)

Yep im guessing that was the thread i started :) It surely isnt me though :? We live in total diff parts of the country, im guessing it would be someone very local to you off here??

I was very greatful of your opinions regarding Ronnies boarding tbh :) If i lived closer to you he would defo go to you as your place looks amazing!!! :D I wouldnt let it get to you, as like others said maybe their business is slow too which is why theyve said it?? Hope it all comes out in the wash who the culprit is :shock: :roll: xXx

aww hun my heart goes out to you , with that. We have had something simular happen to us except we are fully booked for half term and have booking through til 2010. I have seen very little sign of the credit crunch here. My friend who does this in Cambridge has been down on her bookings too. She seems to think because morgages are higher down there people are cutting back and trying to save for a rainy day.

Im guessing its to do with that other thread...although nothing said was wrong...:?

Dont let it bother you.

Your boarding is amazing!!!!!! :D

aww hun my heart goes out to you , with that. We have had something simular happen to us except we are fully booked for half term and have booking through til 2010. I have seen very little sign of the credit crunch here. My friend who does this in Cambridge has been down on her bookings too. She seems to think because morgages are higher down there people are cutting back and trying to save for a rainy day.

it might be due to where your based bcus im in a little village not like a big place so were usually steady but not massively overbooked, where as here any lsight change is noticeable bcus were small.

saying that were uflly booked throughout half term

Back