• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could anyone use this?

Rabbiting on

Warren Scout
Hi folks I have a tub of Lactol Gold puppy milk, its powdered, this is what my vet said to use for feeding baby bunns.

Its opened but only had one scoop out of it, I dont want to waste it so could anyone use it? Maybe a rescue or something.

I would seal it and get it in the post asap, or even drop it off if anyone who wants it is close by :)

i dont know aAS OFTEN VETS USUALLY SAY CRITICAL CARE...KITTEN MILK OR GOATS MILK FOR RABBITS BUT IM SURE IF YOU PM A FEW OF THE RESCUES THEY COULD TELL YOU FOR SURE?!(Sorry knocked aps lock)

i dont know aAS OFTEN VETS USUALLY SAY CRITICAL CARE...KITTEN MILK OR GOATS MILK FOR RABBITS BUT IM SURE IF YOU PM A FEW OF THE RESCUES THEY COULD TELL YOU FOR SURE?!(Sorry knocked aps lock)

Hi, we have used lactol for hand rearing baby buns and it's fine to use :)

Yes it is fine to use, this is what my vet suggested. He said goats milk is not good and puppy milk is the closest to rabbits.

Nobody want it?

Bunlover can I ask if you read the first post LOL.

Yes it is fine to use, this is what my vet suggested. He said goats milk is not good and puppy milk is the closest to rabbits.

Nobody want it?

Bunlover can I ask if you read the first post LOL.

yes hun.... i did read the post but i was under the impression that it was only kitten milk and goats milk that was fine for hand rearing hence my post(as i dont know you or your vet adn do not know how competant they are i felt it nessacery to add this in) no offence was meant i jsut wanted to ensure that it was actualyl ok as we all know some vets arent rabbbit savvy and dont provide the right prescriptions let alone advice :)

Back