• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I moved far away

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Not a bunneh thread I'm afraid :oops::oops: but look where I moved to:

ox1.jpg

ox2.jpg

ox3.jpg

ox5.jpg

and to fully comprehend, heres some of the area where i used to work: (not my pics)

http://www.pbase.com/orac/harehills_pudsey

It's great :D

Gosh lucky you! Looks amazing there :) xXx I'd love to move to a place like that... *dreams*

and all that space for rabbits!!

that was the deciding factor :lol: I have to cycle 20 miles a day to get to and from work but there was nowhere nearer with space for bunnehs. might move a bit closer to work eventually though! theres no civilisation for miles though so I'll still be out in the sticks. :)

It looks gorgeous.
We live out in the sticks too, and I wouldn't change it for anything!
Enjoy the views!

that was the deciding factor :lol: I have to cycle 20 miles a day to get to and from work but there was nowhere nearer with space for bunnehs. might move a bit closer to work eventually though! theres no civilisation for miles though so I'll still be out in the sticks. :)

Be careful on thse roads! its getting dark earlier!

wow what a loverly lace..space for bunnys.. adn if the fields are your or could be rented space for horses too! : would lovee to move to the country more im not a big city girl at heart.... having been bond in gloucestershire....slough isnt quite the same... lol:lol:x

theyre not my fields, it's only a rented house ;) there are horses in already though, they belong to the other house, its nice to see them on a morning feasting on our apple trees :) :lol:

Back