• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella isn't eating :( UPDATE: She's eating and drinking fine now! :)

Now I'll say this first: DO NOT START A STUPID ARGUMENT IN THIS THREAD LIKE YOU DID IN MY OTHERS. Bella is eating paper fine, but not her food or hay or apple pieces. She just might not be hungry but every time and I mean every time I top up her food bowl, she would eat it almost straight away, but not today. She's washing herself at the moment and just flops down as if she say she's having an early night. She's not usually like this though to be honest. Could it have anything to do with her injection as it is due right now...?

How does this sound to you?

:?

Diana xx

If she is eating paper, she may have a blockage or something. Is she pooing? Weeing? Drinking? She sounds very comfortable by the way you describe her body language. What injection is due?

If she is eating paper it could of cause a blockage is she still pooing? She is prob flopping down cause she has tummy ache

I'm not 100 sure right now if she is or not. I will keep an eye on her more for now as I normally would. Blockage like what do you mean?

What have I done to her :cry:?

Diana xx

is she weeing and pooing? does she normally eat paper? :?

you know her best, if she's definitely not eating as usual it would be best to get her to the vet sooner rather than later so they can have a look at her and give her some metaclop or something before it gets any worse.

as far as I'm aware these symptoms can't be linked to due vaccinations.

hope she's ok x x

Paper could cause a blockage at any time, it might be she was a bit dehydrated, or she ate something different, or more than 'normal'. If you have concerns, call a vet and get advice.

Is she pooing?

Oh right but she's always eating paper since we've had her and we've not had any sort of problems in that matter :? I don't think so but then again I may be wrong :? What should I do?

How long is it since she ate? Ideally if shes looking unwell she needs to see a vet ASAP

Rabbits can get very sick very quickly when they don't eat, even for a very short amount of time.

She needs to see a vet without further delay.

if she doesnt eat she will die without treatment hun.... best get the vets to check her out tonight..

sending her vibes xxxxxxx

Rabbits can get very sick very quickly when they don't eat, even for a very short amount of time.

She needs to see a vet without further delay.

I'll talk to my mum about it and see what she thinks. What if I do take Bella to the vets and they can't do anything or something like that?

This could kill her unless you take prompt action. We don't really know what's wrong and are guessing based on what you say.

huni instead of paper try Hay she cant eat the paper then and she would start eating more hay, if ya bunny is not eating pellets Loads a hay and drinkin , she probably isnt pooin , i would get ya bunny checked out by a vet huni if shes not eating here normal food hope evrything is ok :)

Back