• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big and Beige want to know...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Big: Did any bunnies play outside yesterday?
Beige: It was very, very windy here in Sheffield
Big: Mommy said if we wanted to play outside we would have to wear back packs filled with sugar to stop us from getting blown away.
Beige: Yes mommy says I am as light as a feather
Big: We didn't want to wear back packs though did we.
Beige: No we didn't.
Big: It was also damp and the ground was a bit wet which would mean when we came in we would get tea toweled to an inche of our lives and we didn't want that.
Beige: No wearing the back packs would have been bad enough
Big: We could have just tied our ears back so the wind didn't get up them
Beige: Yes grandma said with our ears we would take off like Dumbo!

Big: It was nice here today though so we played out.
Beige: Here are some pictures of us

Beigenomnom1.jpg

Dhillnomnom.jpg

Beigenomnom.jpg

B & B

Last edited:
dora&arthur
dora:we played outside..adn we didnt get tea towled
arthur:yes but mum shut us in when the flower pots startted whizzing accross the garden
dora:yes thats right and we were going to catch them too
arthur: yup glad we werent the only buns out but we did sit and sulk in our hutch once mum put us in..
dora: liar we didnt we ate the parsley bell
arthur: ok but then we just led down and had licks and cuddles....
dora:see wasnt bad at all...tho i do like the garden..... b
arhtur:big and beige do you like pouncing on flower pots? its such fun!!

Big: Arthur all the plant pots here have got plants in them.
Beige: Yes with the really big ones we stand on our back tippey toes to look in them
Big: our siblings Tiger Baby and Speckled Baby are burried in the big plant pot on the patio with the yellow flowers in
Beige: Do you think they crawl out at night like the ghost cat at the bottom of the garden?
Big: I don't know
Beige: we better ask mommy

blueberry muffin . i was playing out yesterday ...nothing scares me . But Hope wouldnt come out... shes a scardy cat :lol:
Hope.. no im not a scardy cat ...im just sensebuble
Blueberry muffin .. you are too a scardy cat...you never go out in the wind ..or the rain ... or the snow ...
Hope..i do too
Blueberry muffin ..oh no you dont ..you miss all the fun ..the wind in your fur ..and binkying in the rain ... its fun :D

Carlton didn't play out yesterday, he was too busy being bolshy around the house.

He does think it was very windy though because he got every birthday message on the wind from every bun that sent one!

Big: Blueberry Muffin you would never blow away you are too big!
Beige: Yes but the wind would still get up his ears
Big: That's true

Beige: We hoped you had a good birthday Carlton, we haven't posted our present yet but we thought about you.
Big: Do you feel different now you are all growed up?
Beige: Yes do you think you are still the same rabbit?
Big: Since Beige has found out he is a teenager he keeps asking for an MP3 player
Beige: Yes I want to chew the wires

B & B

Love the first pic with the big ear!

Lola loves the wind, she sits outside being Princess Lola whilst the cats shudder inside. Her mane blows about ans she binkys about in the wind. The rain makes her mane all frizzy so she needs a comb when she gets in but its so funny seeing her sitting concentrating on pooing with her mane all blowing about!

Sally: I don't like the wind. Mummy goomed me and made me look all pretty and then she put me outside! The wind messed all my fur up! I looked like a big fur ball again when Mummy bought me in :roll: hoomins!

Pebble: I played out in the wind yesterday! I love it lots, i did lots of binkies. Then mumm ybought me inside, and now i just do lots and lots of bunny flops! x

Ivy complains - Mummy don't let me go outside no more, she say it too cold for a baby house bunny to be out!! It not very fair - I see them other 3 out there havin fun in leaves an eatsin grass. So instead I runs round the house chewin things I shouldnt :angel: Mummy sayed she would bring me some leaveses to play in, so now I excited!

Beige: Ivy tell your mummy that you need to stretch your rabbits legs outside for 10 minutes (1/2 an hour really by the time she has caught you to get you back in) and that the fresh air will do you good
Big: Yes and when you go in you need oats in warm water just as a precaution to stop you catching a chill.
Beige: Yes that should work

Bella and Chloe say that they went out for hours today and didnt want to come in even when it was raining.Mum chased us to catch us and towelled us dry - we did NOT like that :roll:

Beige: I think towelling a rabbit against it's will should be banned
Big: Yes there should be something put in the animal welfare act

Back