• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All the nice boys Love a LOLA

Hello

Lolas mummy put a thread on "DIET" about her weight and somehow we moved on to how lovely LOLA is and a few of us think our boys would like Lola for a girlfrend (not that she's leavng her hoomin or anythng, just that if she was, our boys would love to be her husbun!!!)

The boys that are in the running so far are...........

My 2
Eric (softie and Sensative) and Ernie (big and Butch)...............

Blaiseys............. FLopsie (temperement not known)

Mum2buns............. Tyson (bossy boots) and Bruno (softie)

Anyone else love Lola?:love::love::love::love:

By the way, Lolas not giving anything away, about what type she likes.........:?:?

COme on Lola - help us out:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tyson wants to know if Bruno could be Lola's friend then he can get rid of him and have the garden all to himself!! That's brothers for you (don't tell them but they aren't actually brothers - just think they are) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's sooooooooo funny:lol::lol::lol:

Of course we wouldn't let them know they're not brothers.;);)

Eric and Ernie run off to find mummy to see if it's the same with them:evil::evil:

Harley has demanded that i put his name down to be lola's husbun even though there is another girl bidding for his heart :lol:

I had a little girlie chat with Lola this morning and she is adamant size DOES MATTER! She has a thing for ears, the bigger the better.

Actually she is a bit of a trollop and really does not give a hoot at this minute as she has happily been humping my dressing gown all morning. I get the feeling she is not very fussy but she does like it rough as Teddy Tum Tums will vouch for as he is sadly missing two eyes and a nose but is coping well despite his disfigurement. Lola seems to be a bit of a dominatrix - my 15 year old cat Scratchy is a quivering wreck in her presence.

She can be wooed with a tin of Quality Street - she spend last night taking every single chocolate out of the tin.

Lola is a dirty trollop!!!!

"Eric, Ernie"

Mummy says she doesn't want you to have a trollop for a girlfriend!!!:evil::evil:

She sounds quite naughty too!!:evil:

ANd anyway, you only have little ears:lol::lol::lol:

Eric and Ernie reply........

But Mummy, she's going to "get done" soon (whatever that means) and girlies are really quite nice then,:):):)

Pleeease can we still compete for her affections. She might even learn to love our ears!!!!:):)

Last edited:
She does like a man with a fine head of hair and after a few carrot juices might be interested in a "menage a trois" :p

Pssssst Lola.............:wave:

Harleys got his eye on someone else.........................You'd better be quick or he'll be gone:lol::lol::lol:

Eric and Ernies mummy............

BOYS :evil:- now behave yourselves. No influencing the vote.
Girls don't like boys that cause trouble.... Or do they????;););)

Tyson says it's perhaps as well he's out of the running as he only has one and a half ears as Bruno did take a chunk out of one of his ears many months ago.
So perhaps Bruno isn't as soft as we first thought!!! ;)

All the ladies love a bad boy! :angel:

Lola is well impressed with Tyson going for the sympathy vote with the "1.5" ear story - you cant beat a good sob story :D

apologies for the video.....most of them are drag queens
Are they ??? I thought they were all stars of stage in eras past. I really enjoyed seeing all those images, that was great !

Drag Queens? They look better than some of the dogs that live around here! :D

Lola is currently troughing - she can hear pellets from a mile off - she will do anything for a eggcup of pellets fellas!!! :oops::p

Back