• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my baby is getting spayed on monday U/D help she won't eat

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
my gorgeous ted is going in on monday to get done. just hope everything goes okay. heres a wee pic of her chilled out.
P1000358.jpg

o and heres just another one cos shes so cute.
P1000357.jpg

Last edited:
thankyou i'm more worries about her cos she went under GA about 4months ago, and i know you shouldn't have favs but she's my first bun, so extra worried about her.

well tomorrow morning is the big day. aw i'm so nervous. playing with her right now and just enjoying watching her. ny nan was asking bout her yesterday and i was like yeah i'm really worried about her and will prob cry leaving her at the vets and my mum was like LINDSAY it's only a rabbit, doesn't matter what she is i care for her and she's my baby. at least o/h understands. :roll: will let you's know how it goes, good luck mia for you's too. will send little bunny prayers for her. i'll be taking three bags of different food down with me cos i know how fussy she is, one for pellets and treats, second for hay and third for herbs and carrot. aw what a nightmare and i have to go out for a work lunch tomorrow won't be able to enjoy myself, i'll be that worried. please send her loads of vibes :cry:

well tomorrow morning is the big day. aw i'm so nervous. playing with her right now and just enjoying watching her. ny nan was asking bout her yesterday and i was like yeah i'm really worried about her and will prob cry leaving her at the vets and my mum was like LINDSAY it's only a rabbit, doesn't matter what she is i care for her and she's my baby. at least o/h understands. :roll: will let you's know how it goes, good luck mia for you's too. will send little bunny prayers for her. i'll be taking three bags of different food down with me cos i know how fussy she is, one for pellets and treats, second for hay and third for herbs and carrot. aw what a nightmare and i have to go out for a work lunch tomorrow won't be able to enjoy myself, i'll be that worried. please send her loads of vibes :cry:

dont worry you arent alone.. i took in loads of stuf and i mean loads of stuff..the big plastic bag for lifes from tesco...i took one in full for arthur... i was expecting him to be like dora who was very still adn queit after op not really eating much and being really fussy and only eat tiny bits of different things.. but no not arthur....the bag came back almost empty the two of them were apparently really greedy at vets begging for treats :roll: lol must have had about a weeks worth of pellets and tonnes of veg!!!

jeeze im nervous to, pebble is going in aswell! Im packing her food now :)

lots of vibes for Petal :love::love:

aw just left her in there, when i arrived i got her out in the car and cuddled her and quietened her after the car ride, i must say the vet nurse was a bit abrupt, last time they brought me into a wee room they didn't it this time, so i asked her for a min with ted, give her cuddle and her heart was thumping, near broke my heart i could tell she was screaming inside "no mummy please don't" aw i'm welling up and i'm in work.

aw just left her in there, when i arrived i got her out in the car and cuddled her and quietened her after the car ride, i must say the vet nurse was a bit abrupt, last time they brought me into a wee room they didn't it this time, so i asked her for a min with ted, give her cuddle and her heart was thumping, near broke my heart i could tell she was screaming inside "no mummy please don't" aw i'm welling up and i'm in work.

awh hun! i had ttears in my eyes when i left pebble :oops: The vet also thought i was mad cause i packed her some pellets and grapes. x

Im going to ring them at 3. xx

lots of vibes for Ted and hugs for you xxxxxxxx

aw bless i really hope it goes well for your pebbles. i've to ring at 4:00 to check on her. it's going to be a long day. sending loads of vibes to your baby too. :love:

aw i'm so glad mai that she came round okay, i'm sure you can't wait, well they told me to ring at 4. so will just have to wait in suspence. think she's okay though just have that feeling thats shes ok.

Back